It's 10:30pm I just walk around on my house roof . Everything is in dark shade, When I saw the sky. I did not saw a single star. I just saw a MOON. May be I don't even want to watch the thousands of stars just want to watch a MOON. but why? because I felt in thousands of stars a  moon is alone. The moon does not want any other thing in the whole sky. the moon is alone! And see thousand of star didn't give shinny light but a moon give.

some time you doesn't need any other help to prove your self. your alone self is enough for the whole world. you can spark in night in the middle of thousands of star. In the rush of clouds. Only your strength your inner spark! your inner ability can do this. you are alone but you also shine if you want to be a shinny glitter. your are alone but you are not alone for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Just awesome! I think its what we all needs to understand. You'd wrote such inspiring lines. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Adbox

@templatesyard